Counter-Strike: Nano is a small, portable and non-steam version of Counter-Strike 1.6.
It’s very ideal for use at schools or public places to play with your friends.
- Download csnano.exe from any of the download links listed below in the “Download” section.
- Run csnano.exe and install the game to your desired location. A desktop shortcut will be created.
- Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch Counter-Strike: Nano.
- If there is no desktop icon, then go to the folder where you installed the game and run cstrike.exe
- Download from Russia (No wait time! 42mb – Recommended)
- Download from Ukraine (No wait time! 42mb – If Russia is down)
- Does the game work online?
- Yes, if you join a non-vac secured server.
- How do i uninstall the game?
- This is not nessesary. Deleting the Counter-Strike Nano folder will do.
- Installer asks for a CD Key.(It usually doesn’t)
- Use this CD-Key AAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA.